Do you know where you're going to? 你可知要去何方?
Do you like the things that life's been showing you 你可喜歡人生的那些經歷
Where are you going to? 何去何從?
Do you know? 你知道嗎?
Do you get what you're hoping for? 你可找到那些夢想?
When you look behind you there's no open doors 回首身後卻沒有出口
What are you hoping for? 夢想是什麼?
Do you know? 你可知道?
Once we were standing still in time 我們曾經挺直腰桿
Chasing the fantasies 追逐著那些幻想
That filled our minds 回憶填滿了腦海
You knew how I loved you 你知道 我有多愛你
But my spirit was free 但靈魂卻是自由
Laughing at the questions 嘲笑這些問題
That you once asked of me 這些你曾問我的問題
Now looking back at all we've planned 回首過去種種計畫
We let so many dreams 我們那麼多的夢想
Just slip through our hands 已從指縫間溜走
Why must we wait so long? 為何要等待許久
Before we see 才明瞭
How sad the answers 針對這些問題的答案
To those questions can be 竟然是如斯的傷感