Elise Estrada - Crash And Burn
I m sorry babe. 我很抱歉
How could I be such an idiot? 為什麼我如此的傻
We re talking through the door please open it. 請打開我們之間談話隔了一道門
I m down on my knees and the neighbors can see, 我跪下來而且附近的人看到了
That I regret so desperately 我非常地遺憾
Baby, if you please, just hear me out 寶貝,只要你願意,請聽我說
I really hope to God I can work it out.我真希望上帝可以幫我解決
I m soaked to the skin, just let me in. 我渾身濕透了,就讓我進去吧
You can t believe what a mess I ve been. 你不能相信我已經一團亂
I know that you re hurting, I know I was wrong. 我知道你很傷心,我知道我錯了
I know that for certain, you know we belong. 我知道,你知道我們的歸屬
Please let me see you, please open up.請讓我見你,請把門打開
I beg your forgiveness, don t let us fall.我懇求你的原諒,別這樣
Give me one more chance,再給我一是機會
Before we crash and burn. 在我們分手之前
Before the point of no return.我不要求回報
I d give everything to make it good again,我願意付出一切,使我們和好如初,
I d do anything to get out of this tailspin.我願意做任何事情來擺脫這種失控的局面。
Give me one more chance,再給我一次機會
Before, before we crash and burn.在我們分手之前
Please. 拜託
Please, baby, don t leave me standing here, 拜託,寶貝,不要留我站在這裡
Makeup running black in a stream of tears.我的妝在我流下眼淚染黑
I think what we had, let s get it back,我思考我們過去所擁有的,讓它回來吧
Cause losing is you gonna drive me mad.因為失去你會使我瘋掉
Please, baby, baby, let me come inside (come inside).拜託,寶貝,讓我進去
We can talk it out where it s warm and dry (warm and dry.)天氣溫暖時我們可以說個明白
I really need to have you look in to my eyes (ooh ooh).我真的很需要你看著我的眼睛
I want you to believe me when I apologize.我要你相信我的道歉
|