I got flowers today. It wasn t my birthday or any otherspecial day.
我今天收到花了… 既非我的生日,也不是什麼特殊的日子。
We had our first argument last night ,
昨晚我們發生了第一次爭吵,
and he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me.
他說了很多很多殘忍的話,而那的確也刺傷了我 ..
I know he is sorry and didn t mean the things he said. Because
我知道他很難過,對他所說的也不是有意的,因為 ..
he sent me flowers today.
他今天送我花了 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got flowers today. It wasn t our anniversary or any other special day.
我今天收到花了… 既非我們的結婚紀念日,也不是什麼特殊的日子..
Last night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me.
昨晚他對我拳打腳踢 .. (摔我撞牆後又勒我脖子)
It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn t believe it was real.
就像是一場惡夢似的 ,我不敢相信那是真的..
I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over.
早上醒來全身酸痛,到處是瘀青,
I know he must be sorry, because
我知道他該難過的,因為
he sent me flowers today.
他今天送我花了 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got flowers today, and it wasn t Mother s Day or any other special day.
我今天收到花了…今天不是母親節,也不是什麼特殊的日子..
Last night, he beat me up again. And it was much worse than all the other times.
昨晚他又揍我了 .而且比之前更狠、更嚴重..
If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids?
如果我離開他,那我怎麼辦 .. ? 我要怎麼照顧我的小孩..?
I m afraid of him and scared to leave.
我怕他,也怕離開 ..
But I know he must be sorry, because
但我知道他該難過的,因為 ..
he sent me flowers today.
他今天送我花了 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got flowers today. Today was a very special day.
我今天收到花了…今天是個非常特殊的日子 ..
It was the day of my funeral.
今天是我出殯的日子 ..
Last night, he finally killed me.
昨晚,他終於殺了我了。
He beat me to death.
他把我打的半死。
If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him,
如果我有夠多的勇氣及力量離開他
I would not have gotten flowers today.
我今天就不會收到他的花了 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~