They don’t care enough.他們無法注意到太多
’Cause their lives are very slow.因為他們的生活太過緩慢
Time is ticking on.時間如鐘上滴答的逝去了
Too long to fake your smile.太久太久去假裝你的笑容
But then you sold your soul for a leading role但你賣了靈魂而成為一個領導的角色
So wear it for a while那麼穿它了一會兒.
And if I can’t hear the music如果我不能聽音樂
And the audience is gone而觀眾也走了
I’ll dance here on my own.我會獨自一個人在這跳舞
And I hope the lonely hearts club band我希望孤獨心俱樂部的樂隊
Will play out one last song將發揮出最後一首歌
Before the sun goes down.在太陽下山之前
And is it evil?是不是罪惡?
Should it really make you sick?真的使你厭惡?
Is now the time that you realize現在是時候,你就會意識到,
you’d better get out quick?你最好現在就快點跳出
Time is ticking on.
Too long to fake your smile.
But then you sold your soul for a leading role
So wear it for a while.
And if I can’t hear the music
And the audience is gone
I’ll dance here on my own.
And I hope the lonely hearts club band
Will play out one last song
Before the sun goes down.
And there she goes 而她又開始了
And there she goes 而她又開始了
So ‘round you’ll see me run 所以當妳看到我在跑的時候
‘Cause Billy’s got himself a gun 因為比利拿到自己的槍
And you\'re right to be afraid而你們感到害怕也是應該的
They\'ll send you to your grave他們會送你到你的墳地
‘Cause it’s strange and new因為這實在太怪異太新穎
So ‘round you’ll see me run
‘Cause Billy’s got himself a gun
And you\'re right to be afraid
They\'ll send you to your grave
‘Cause it’s strange and new
And if I can’t hear the music 如果我不能聽音樂
And the audience is gone而觀眾也走了
I’ll dance…我還是會跳舞…