如果.有機會的話...............沉思中..............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I never told you,Sorry, I never told you,
對不起,我從來沒有告訴過你
all I wanted to say. Now
所有我想說的。而現在抱你
too late to hold you. 'Cause you
已經太遲。因為你已
flown away, so far away.
飛走了,好遠好遠
Never, Had I imagined, yeah,
我從來 沒有想像過 yeah
living without your smile. Feeli
沒有你的笑容 而活著。感覺並且
knowing you hear me. It keeps me alive.
知道你聽見了我。這讓我繼續活著
Alive!
活著!
And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven,
我也知道你是天堂的光,在我身上閃耀
like so many friends we've lost along the way, and
像好多我們一路上曾經失去的朋友,而
I know eventually we'll be together, Together babe,
我知道我們最終會在一起。在一起 babe
One sweet day. One sweet day.
甜美的一天。甜美的一天
a little scene from Heaven.
描述著天堂的景色
Darling, I never showed you, Assumed you
親愛的,我從來沒有讓你知道。假定你會
always be there, Always be there, I, I took
總是在那邊。總是在那邊,我,我把
your presence for granted, but I always cared,
你的出現視為理所當然,但是我永遠都是關心妳的
I always cared, And I miss the love we shared.
我永遠都是關心的,而且我好想念以前我們分享的愛
And I know you're shining downon me from Heaven,
我也知道你是天堂的光,在我身上閃爍
like so many friends we've lost along the way,
像好多一路上我們曾經失去的朋友
and I know eventually we'll be together, Together,
我知道我們最終會在一起。在一起
One Sweet day.
甜美的一天
Although, the sun will never shine the same, I
雖然,陽光永遠不會再一樣,我會
always look to a brighter day.
永遠想著比較明亮的一天
Yeah, yeah, Lord, I know, when I lay me down to sleep,
對,對,主,我知道,當我躺下來睡覺時
you'll always listen, as I pray!
總是會聆聽著我的禱告
And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven,
我知道你是天堂的光,在我身上閃耀著
like so many friends we've losy along the way,
像好多我們一路上曾經失去的好多朋友
And I know eventually we will be together, togetger,
我知道我們最終會在一起。在一起
One Sweet Day, One Sweet Day, One Sweet Day, One Sweet Day!
甜美的一天,甜美的一天,甜美的一天,甜美的一天!
And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven,
我知道妳是天堂的光,在我身上閃耀著
like so many friends we've lost along the way,
像好多我們一路上曾經失去的朋友
and I, I know, I know we'll be together.
我,我也知道,我知道我們會在一起
One Sweet Day, Ooh, Sorry, I Never told you, all I wanted to say.
甜美的一天,噢,抱歉,我從來沒有告訴過你,所有我想說的