Now 當下
Out of your whole life give but a moment.
你漫漫的一生,我只取片刻
All of your life that has gone before,
已消逝的你的過往人生
All to come after it,so you ignore,
未到臨的種種,不要理會
So you make perfect the present, condense,
你只要完整的把握現在,以狂喜的
In a rapture of rage,for perfection's endowment,
熱望,將其凝縮為完美的財產
Thought and feeling and soul and sense--
思想情感和心靈感官
Merged in a moment which gives me at last
在瞬間合而為一,你終於給了我
You around me for once, you beneath me,above me--
環繞著我的你,於上於下的你
Me,sure,that,despite of time future,time past,
我,卻然知曉,不管過去未來如何,
This tick of life-time's one moment you love me!
這一生中的滴答響起的一刻,你愛我!
How long such suspension may linger?Ah,Sweet,
這樣的懸留能夠維持多久?啊!親親
The moment eternal--just that and no more--
永恆的片刻,那就是所有
When ecstasy's utmost we clutch at the core,
當我們緊緊抓住極樂的核心
While cheeks burn,arms open,eyes shut,and lips meet!
頰熱,張臂,閉眼,你我的唇相遇。
by Robert Browning |