「Memories light the corners of my mind回憶,照亮了我的內心角落
Misty water-colored memories朦朧如水彩般的
of the way we were往日記憶
Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind照片裡的笑容,早已散落遺忘
Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were那是往日歡情的笑容
Can it be that it was all so simple then還能像從前一樣那麼單純嗎?
Or has time rewritten every line還是時間重寫了一切?
If we had the chance to do it all again如果有機會重來
Tell me, would we, could we告訴我,願意嗎?能夠嗎?
Memories may be beautiful and yet 回憶也許美麗
What’s too painful to remember 但也是不願再想起的痛苦
We simply choose to forget 我們寧願選擇遺忘
So it’s the laughter we will remember 我們只願記住歡笑
Whenever we remember the way we were 當我們回憶起往事
The way we were 往日情懷