(場景 hincth和albert信步討論albert 在舞會上的表現)
Does this even look like dancing to you?
這樣看起來你覺得是跳舞嗎?
That's just a little bit of me being me.
那只是一小部分是正真的我自己
No.that's you being a lof of something you don't need to ever be again.
不,那可以變成很多你的一部分,而你並不須要去表現出來
It's just one dance.
這只是跳舞而已.
No.
不
One dance. one look, one kiss,that's all we get,Albert.
一支舞,看一眼,一個吻,那是所有我們能有的(機會),艾爾拔.
Just one shot to make the difference....
就那麼一個機會去讓它不一樣...
between happily ever after and:
介於"從此後幸福快樂"和
"Oh,he's a just a some guy I went to some thing with once"
嗯,他只是一個陪我一起做某一件事的某個人.
all right?
對吧
(sara誤解hitch後去他家興師問罪)
let's see,what shold be toast to?
那麼,我們應該敬什麼?
Never lie,steal,cheat,or drink.
絕不說謊、偷竊、欺騙或沉醉於酒精
but if you must lie,lie in the arms of the one you love.
真的要說謊,在心愛的人懷中說
If you must steal,steal away from bad company.
真的要偷竊,偷那些壞人的東西
If you must cheat,cheat death.
如果妳真的要欺騙,就騙死神吧
and if you must drink,drink drink in the moments that take your breath way.
如果真的要喝酒,就為心動的時刻暢飲
Did you just make that up?
那只是你隨口編的嗎?