檔案狀態:    住戶編號:35448
 風信子 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
秘密3 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密5
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 秘密4
作者: 風信子 日期: 2007.07.19  天氣:  心情:
We just think that we don t have any control over it,
;我們認為我們沒有控制世界的能力,
our thoughts are on auto-pilot, our feelings are on auto-pilot
;我們的思想處於"自動駕駛"模式,我們的感覺也處在"自動駕駛"模式
and so everything is just brought to us by default.
;因此一切事情也就以默認的方式來到我們面前.
Now, if this is your first time to hear this it may feel like:
;如果你是第一次聽說這個道理;你可能會有這樣的感覺:
"oh, I have to now monitor my thoughts, this is gonna be a lot of work".
;"噢,我還要監控我的思想,這可需要大量的工作".
It will seem like that at first, but that s where the fun begins.
;剛開始的時候是有點像這個樣子,;不過從此往後就很有意思了.
We do not encourage that you try to monitor your thoughts.
;我們不鼓勵你去試圖監控你的思想.
That would sort of make you crazy. There are so many thoughts
;那可能會讓你發瘋的.;有那麼多的思想
coming to you from so many different directions about so many different subjects.
;從如此多的方向擁來;思考的是如此眾多的主題.
That s where your emotional guidance system comes in. Your emotions,
;這就需要你的"情感導向系統"來發揮作用了.你的情感,
your emotional guidance system is what helps you to understand what you re thinking.
;你的情感導向系統;可以幫助你理解你正在思考的東西.
So, your thoughts cause your feelings. The emotions are this incredible gift that we have.
;也就是說,你的思想產生你的感覺.;情感是我們不可思議的天賦.
To let us know what we re attracting. There are only two emotions from our perspective.
;它讓我們知道我們正在吸引什麼東西.;我們認為,只有兩類情感.
One feels good and one feels bad. You call them all sorts of different things,
;一種讓你感覺良好,另一種讓你感覺很糟.;你可能用各種各樣的名字稱呼它們,
but essentially all of those negative emotions, whether you call it guilt
;但從根本上來說,所有的負面的情感,;不管你把它稱作"負罪感"
or anger, or frustration, all feel much the same - they do not feel good.
;還是"憤怒",或者"沮喪",;它們帶來的感覺都一樣 - 它們讓你感覺很不好.
And all of those, our guidance saying, that what you re thinking about right now
;所有的這些感覺, 是我們的導向系統在告訴我們,;我們現在正在思想的東西
is not in line with what you are really wanting. On another level, it s called "bad frequency"
;跟我們真正希望的東西不一致.;在另一層面,它被稱之為"壞頻率"
or "bad vibes" or whatever you wanna call it. The one that feels good,
;或"壞振動",或其他什麼名字.;讓我們感覺好的情感,
that feeling of hope or happiness or love, that good feeling, that positive emotion is, guidance saying,
;讓我們感到希望,感到幸福和愛,;這些好的感覺,;這些正面的情感,就是導向系統在說:
that what you re thinking right now is in alignment with what you re want.
;我們現在所思想的東西;和我們所想要的東西是一致的.
So, it s really so simple. It s right there. The answers are:
;因此,這是一個很簡單的事情.秘密就在這裏. 答案就是:
what am I attracting right now?How do you feel? I feel good. Well good. keep doing that.
;我現在正在吸引什麼呢?我感覺如何? 我感覺良好.;那好,繼續這樣吧.
Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us about whether we re on track or not,
;我們的感覺是我們的一種"回饋機制",;它反映出我們是否正走在正確的軌道上,
whether we re on course or off course. The better you feel, the more in alignment you are.
;是在正確的路線上,還是已經偏離;你越是感覺好,你就越是(和理想)相一致.
The worse you feel, the more out of alignment you are.
;你越是感覺不好,就越是與理想不一致.
What you are doing is you are moving through the variety of your day-to-day experience;
;你現在所做的一切,實際上就是;在你日常的各種各樣的經驗中穿梭,
is you re offering thoughts that are literally formulating
;產生各種各樣的思想;(這些思想)實際上就塑造了
your future experience. And you can tell by the way you feel
;你未來的經歷.;你可以根據你的感覺來辨別
if the things that you re moving toward will please you when you get there.
;你正在走向的哪個方向;在你到達後,是否會讓你感到愉悅.
And you re getting exactly what you re feeling about, not so much what you re thinking about.
;你所得到的結果,是你所"感覺到的"東西,;而不太是你所"想"的東西.
That s why people if they stub their toe, out of bed,
;正是這個原因,當人們;起床的時候,撞到了腳趾,(stub這裏是動詞,磕碰的意思)
they tend to spiral. The whole day goes like that, you know. They have no clue
;他們就可能連鎖反應(壞運氣越來越多).;整個一天都變成那樣子...;他們根本不知道
that a simple shifting of their emotions can change their entire day, and life
;他們情感的一個小小變化.;會改變他們一整天的狀況和生活.
If you start out having a good day and you re in that particular happy feeling,
;如果你一天開始的時候情緒很好;你處在一種幸福的感覺之中,
as long as you don t allow something to change your mood,
;只要你別讓任何事情破壞你的這種情緒,
you re gonna continue to attract, by the Law of Attraction, more situations, circumstances, people
;那麼,根據吸引力定律,你將會吸引;更多的(類似的)形勢,情形和人們,
that sustain that happy feeling. Good days, bad days, rich get richer, poor gets poorer...
;來延續你那種幸福的感覺.;好日子,壞日子,富人越來越富,窮人越來越求...
it s all about what these people are predominately and continually feeling.
;這都是因為他們(頭腦中)占統治地位的持續地感覺著(那種狀態).
You can begin, right now, to feel healthy. You can begin to feel prosperous.
;你可以現在立即就感覺"健康".;你可以現在就開始感覺"富有".
You can begin to feel the love that surrounding you even if it s not there.
;你可以現在就感覺到那圍繞著你的愛 -即使它並不真的存在.
And what will happen is the Universe will correspond to the nature of your song,
;那麼將會發生的事情就是:宇宙會回應;你的(心靈的)歌聲的本質,
the Universe will correspond to the nature of that inner feeling and manifest,
;宇宙會回應你內在感覺的本質;並將它變現成為現實,
because that s the way you feel. So basically, what you focus on with thought and feeling
;因為那就是你感覺到的情形.;因此,基本上來說,你的思想和感覺所關注的東西
is what you re attracting to your experience whether or not it s something you want.
;就是你將要吸引到你的生活中的東西;而不管這個東西是不是你所想要的.
It s hard to swallow, but when we can begin to open ourselves up to that
;這個道理可能難以讓你理解,;可是一旦我們向它敞開自己(相信它)
ramifications are awesome. It means that whatever thought has done in your life,
;其結果是令人敬畏的.;它意味著,不管你的思想已經在你的生活中造成了什麼影響,
it can be undone through a shift in your awareness.
;都是可以被"回復"或"撤銷"的 -;通過改變你的意識(來實現這種"撤銷").
It s really important that you feel good.
;你要"感覺良好",這很重要.
Because this "feeling good" is what goes out as a signal into the Universe
;因為這種"感覺良好",就是發射到宇宙中的信號,
and starts to attract more of itself to you. So, the more you can feel good,
;它會吸引更多同樣的事物給你.;因此,你越是能感覺好,
the more you will attract the things that help you feel good
;你越是能吸引那些可以幫助你感覺好的事物,
and all they keep bringing you up, higher and higher. When you re feeling down,
;所有這些會讓你感覺更好,越來越好.;當你感覺不好的時候,
do you know that you can change it like that.
;你知不知道,你可以象有法術一樣改變著狀態.(注意片中人物的手指動作。還記得StarTrek中的Q嗎?
他撚一下響指,就會實現一個奇跡)
Put on a beautiful piece of music. Start singing. That ll change your emotion. Or think of something beautiful.
;放一段優美的音樂.;唱唱歌.這會改變你的情緒.;或者想想美好的東西.
Think of a baby, maybe one you love, baby, and draw on it.
;想想一個嬰兒,;最好是想想你喜愛的那個;並將你的心思吸引向彼.
Really keep that thought in your mind, walk everything out but that thought.
;實實在在地將這種思想保持在你的意識中,;將其他所有的思緒都趕出去.
I guarantee you ll start to feel good. This principle applies to your family pet, for instance
;我敢保證你會開始感覺好起來.;比如說,這個原則也適用於你家裏的寵物,
which I believe they re wonderful because they put you in a great emotional state.
;我認為這些寵物太美妙了;因為他們可以使你處在一種很好的情感狀態中.
When you feel love for your pet that s a great state of love
;當你感到很愛你的寵物的時候,這是一種很高級狀態的愛
that s going to bring goodness into your life. What a gift that is. And when you begin to
;因為它會給你的生活帶來美好.;這是一個什麼樣的天賦啊!
get a hang of this, when you begin to guide your thoughts based upon the way they feel,
;當你開始掌握這個竅門,(get a hang of:找到竅門);當你開始基於你感覺的方式來指導你的思想
標籤:
瀏覽次數:51    人氣指數:1051    累積鼓勵:50
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
秘密3 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密5
 
給我們一個讚!